Monday, May 27, 2013

Interview: For (Coming of age)





Interview:

Q1: What is your proudest moment as a child?

A1: - Graduating from junior high school…

Follow Up: Why?

A1: Because I finally got to move on to high school.

Q2: What do you want to be when you grow up?

A1: I want to be a creative writer

Follow Up:  What is that?

A2: When you write stories, TV shows movies etc.

Q3: Who inspired you as a child/young adult?

A3: My friends, family and teachers because they taught me to be myself, and try new things.

Q5: Are you an only child?

A5: No (Laughs) I have two brothers (Laughs) No, I have two sisters and 1 brother.

Q6: Where you ever in a relationship as a young adult?

A6: Yeah, It comes with many flaws.

-       Like what?
A6: Yeah, like every relationship has their flaws, like definitely in high school. Everyone wants to be in each other’s business especially if you are known in the school, then everyone will always be in your business. Asking are you going out? Who are you dating? Why are you dating him? Etc. And it gets really annoying. I mean like its high school people do that.


Q7: How did love/your relationships affect your schoolwork?


A7: Well, it depends if you’re totally into them, like really, really into them. You lose focus of everything like your friends, school, like everything. And like you don’t sit with them anymore and you start basically, almost forget about them. And when you’re really into him, you forget about school. Like school what’s that? Like you don’t care about anything. But when its over your like awh dang… Let me go back to my friends. Telling them please forgive me and I’m sorry. And you have to catch up with mad schoolwork, and mad extra curriculum, and it like sucks. So don’t date in high school!! 


Interview:

Q1: What is your proudest moment as a child?

A1: - Graduating from junior high school…

Follow Up: Why?

A1: Because I finally got to move on to high school.

Q2: What do you want to be when you grow up?

A1: I want to be a creative writer

Follow Up:  What is that?

A2: When you write stories, TV shows movies etc.

Q3: Who inspired you as a child/young adult?

A3: My friends, family and teachers because they taught me to be myself, and try new things.

Q5: Are you an only child?

A5: No (Laughs) I have two brothers (Laughs) No, I have two sisters and 1 brother.

Q6: Where you ever in a relationship as a young adult?

A6: Yeah, It comes with many flaws.

-       Like what?
A6: Yeah, like every relationship has their flaws, like definitely in high school. Everyone wants to be in each other’s business especially if you are known in the school, then everyone will always be in your business. Asking are you going out? Who are you dating? Why are you dating him? Etc. And it gets really annoying. I mean like its high school people do that.


Q7: How did love/your relationships affect your schoolwork?


A7: Well, it depends if you’re totally into them, like really, really into them. You lose focus of everything like your friends, school, like everything. And like you don’t sit with them anymore and you start basically, almost forget about them. And when you’re really into him, you forget about school. Like school what’s that? Like you don’t care about anything. But when its over your like awh dang… Let me go back to my friends. Telling them please forgive me and I’m sorry. And you have to catch up with mad schoolwork, and mad extra curriculum, and it like sucks. So don’t date in high school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment